Spring Finance Intern - PT Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Finance-Intern---PT_R1156/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As an intern, you will be part of a high performing and innovative company that is passionate about problem solving, technology, and product development.
- Answer department inquiries
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents
- Assist in preparing information and researching materials; create and maintain presentations
- Take notes, sort and manage files
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Research and gather information for department as needed
- Set up for department meetings and events as needed
- Attend meetings, company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Work as part of assigned department
- Collaborate and commit to work as a team
- Participate in department processes
- Passionate about problem solving, technology, and innovative product development
- Learn the business of the department
- Participate in department activities
- Be a great interncarry your load, help out, be flexible, and adapt easily
- General business knowledge
- Ability to motivate yourself and others, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work on group projects as well as independent thinking and proactive initiatives
- Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Salesforce experience is desired
What you will learn:
- How to problem solve quickly
- How to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- How different parts of the department function collaboratively to achieve goals
- nCino culture, product and business model
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted TodayPart timeR1156
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!