Associate Manager - Support Engineering - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Associate-Manager---Support-Engineering---Wilmington_R1473/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
At nCino we are dedicated to creating software that is changing the banking industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency, and transparency and better engage with their customers. Our Support Engineering department is a talented group of individuals who work closely together in case teams to support the successful adoption of nCino software at our financial institutions. Our departmental values are learning, collaboration, and fun, and those values guide us in balancing hard work with passion and enjoyment for what we do.
As a Support Engineer Manager, you will lead a group of high-performing Support Engineers who are passionate about problem solving, customer service, and professional development. You will be responsible for attracting, hiring, retaining, and supervising your team and for ensuring that they have the necessary support to consistently meet and exceed expectations for case quality and knowledge centered support. You will also lead by example in pushing yourself and the department to continuously find ways to improve and innovate our processes, tools, and culture.
- Ensure that Support Engineering staff have access to the skills, tools, and processes that they need to resolve cases with quality, efficiency, and high customer satisfaction
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate performance of Support Engineers
- Ensure staff utilization is aligned proportionally to customers in portfolio
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to proactively identify and mitigate high risk customers in portfolio
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all customer escalated issues in portfolio and drive the issue to resolution
- Serve as the primary Support Engineer for strategic customers
- Work with Customer Success Managers to drive sticky feature adoption targets across customers in portfolio
- Drive continuous improvement of Support Engineering processes and tools to increase case quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction
- Communicate Support Engineering team policies and processes to internal stakeholders and customers as needed
- Manage backlog for all customer cases in portfolio with a focus on SLA compliance and customer satisfaction
- This person will work west coast hours, 11am - 8pm EST
- 4+ years functional experience, or combination of experience, education, and extraordinary performance
- Proven success as a coach and mentor of technical staff
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service, customer satisfaction, and quality technical case work
- Ability to motivate yourself and others, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel when required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of nCino Product and configuration Gold Standards
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform, particularly supporting managed packages.
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1473
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!