nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.The Director of Change Management Customer Success is responsible for leading activities associated with major organizational process or business changes for the Customer Success department. Leads change management initiatives from start to finish and may work with other departments within the organization. Works with business planning and process teams to identify timelines, project plans and potential risk. Works with key stakeholders throughout process to ensure thorough communication as well as after implementation to identify need for improvements. Responsibilities Craft a robust change management approach to be incorporated into the existing nCino Customer Success (CS) methodology for program delivery:
· Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
· A minimum of 10 years of combined consulting and project management experience, and 4+ years management experience, or combination of experience, education & superior performance
· 2+ years of experience working with the nCino Bank Operating System
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including proven ability to create complex presentations via MS Office tools
· Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
· Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks, projects and workloadDesired Qualifications
· Experience with leading transformational programs
· Experience with Change Management processes and tools
· Experience with various system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
· Strong ability to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps ("As-Is/To be") and diagramsTravel Requirements
· Position requires 60-80% travelAdditional Information
nCino offers an attractive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% premiums paid, 401(k), and life insurance. Relocation assistance is available where applicable. nCino also prides itself on supporting its employees wellness by encouraging them to adopt a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance.EEO
nCino provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR918
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!