Associate Manager - Dev Ops - Wilmington Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Associate-Manager---Dev-Ops---Wilmington_R1414/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
At nCino we are dedicated to creating software that is changing the banking industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency, and transparency and better engage with their customers. Our Product Development and Engineering department is a talented group of software developers, product managers, product designers, quality assurance engineers, and others who work closely together in Scrum teams to build banking software of the highest quality. Our departmental values are courage, collaboration, craftsmanship, and fun, and those values guide us in balancing hard work with passion and enjoyment for what we do.
nCinos Associate Manager DevOps supports the development of technical capabilities that ensure the consistency, quality, and efficiency of nCino product releases. They are responsible for defining tooling and supporting teams in Product Development and Engineering and throughout the company for all stages of the release lifecycle, from ideation to installation in the customers production environment. The Associate Manager DevOps must be experienced in delivering software in an Agile environment and in utilizing best practices for continuous integration and continuous delivery to speed time to value and reduce risk.
- Assist with leading a team of DevOps engineers in task prioritization and engineering practices
- Aid with defining the technical capabilities required to monitor all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Define consistent, efficient creation of development and test environments and automated, protected code promotion
- Suggest tooling and automation improvements to ensure the quality, consistency, and auditability of product releases
- Assist in managing the technical capabilities required for the continuous integration and continuous deployment of code, with a focus on enabling the secure deployment of product releases into production environments
- Partner with Engineering Management to coordinate the software development pipeline across all product teams, source repositories, releases, and components
- Identify opportunities for automation of the software development and release lifecycles (build, deploy, automated testing, monitoring)
- Continually work towards a more efficient release process with that maximizes time spent on adding business value and shortens the timeframe from code complete to use in production
- Collaborate with Product Development & Engineering and Support to solve operational deployment problems
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field, 4+ years experience delivering Agile software products or working within a technical team as an engineer, preferably 2+ years as DevOps engineer or combination of experience, education and superior performance
- Strong familiarity with configuration management and deployment tools
- Min 2 years experience developing on an IaaS platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Able to work with cross-functional teams (Development, QA, Systems Engineering, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and ability to identify and enforce best practices
- Experience managing multiple releases & projects with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience developing solutions on Amazon Web Services
- Experience managing multiple releases with a continuous integration / continuous deployment processes
- Expertise with branching, merging, conflict resolution strategies, etc.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools, cloud platforms, version control tools, and JIRA
- Able to work in an environment at a fast pace and with changing priorities
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1414
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!