Associate Business Development Representative Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Associate-Business-Development-Representative_R916/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Who is nCino?
nCino is the worldwide leader in cloud banking for the financial services industry. Through its Bank Operating System, nCino leverages the power and security of the Salesforce platform to deliver a complete banking solution. Dedicated to transforming financial services through innovation, reputation and speed, nCinos technology enables financial institutions of all sizes to expand market share, adapt to meet regulatory compliance, drive profitability and optimize operational transparency. Institutions using nCinos Bank Operating System have a scalable and secure solution which can adapt to market changes, institutional restructuring and changing customer expectations.
Founded in 2012, nCino is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina and currently services over 130 financial institutions ranging in size from $100 million to over $250 billion in assets in the United States and Europe.
Why Work for nCino?
nCino's mission is to transform financial services through innovation, reputation and speed. nCino has built a worldwide brand and reputation as one of the fastest growing FinTech companies by hiring the right people, exceeding expectations and being dedicated to customer success. If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
The BDG Regional Director is responsible for prospecting and business development activities within their defined territory and industry. With the goal to turn prospects into warm leads and convert them into qualified opportunities for the sales team. Activities include cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn connections and other activities required to communication and establish a relationship with the prospect and a basic value proposition and business need for the nCino solution. The Regional Director will be expected to meet quarterly and annual goals and develop intimate knowledge of Salesforce, the nCino product and selling.
- Perform business development function by touching two contacts at every account, using two different activity types per quarter
- Generate new opportunities, schedule product demos with prospects and drive qualified leads to the sales team
- Establish and develop introductory relationships with prospects
- Perform online research of accounts and understand an institutions financial metrics in order to identify "pain points" and customized messaging
- Setup reports and dashboards for managing territory, goals and activity
- Update Salesforce with all business development activity and information related to each account and contact
- Research and add new account contacts into Salesforce, and maintain data integrity of 98% for existing accounts and contacts
- Develop a deeper understanding of Salesforce CRM and how to configure reports and dashboards
- Complete select marketing and Salesforce data projects
- Act as a key contact and resource between other departments and BDG/Marketing
- Learn and utilize Pardot as a business development tool
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field required or 2 years of experience in sales or combination of education, experience, and superior performance
- Proven self-starter with ability to have a disciplined self-management style
- Experience with Sales messaging and scripting
- Proven ability to use social media as a business development tool
- Proven ability to research and identify bank industry data
- Desire to be a hunter
- Experience in a business development
- Understanding of banks or credit unions
- Demonstrated ability as an effective communicator and quick learner
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills of daily workflow
- Process and data oriented
- Usage of Salesforce as a CRM system; specifically reporting and dashboards
- Motivated to achieve and exceed metrics and goals
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR916
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!