Customer Success Manager Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Customer-Success-Manager_R1000/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you are ultimately responsible for ensuring the success of a small portfolio of nCinos customers. As a CSM, you will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation.
The CSM will bring nCino's best ideas, innovations and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match these to the customers business goals, driving greater value and executive alignment between the customer and nCino. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the nCino footprint within the institution. As a trusted advisor and coach, you are the post-sales success leader for your assigned accounts and provide your customers with a Success Blueprint.
In addition to the business process and change management skills needed for this role, the CSM should possess application knowledge or IT expertise in combination with exceptional customer management experience. The CSM will work closely with the entire account team to strengthen the customer relationship at all levels in order to execute the overall account strategy. You will also help troubleshoot and address any issues that impact the customers success. CSM's are required to maintain strong working relationships with other nCino customer facing personnel in the Sales, Services, Engineering, Marketing and Product Management ecosystems with the goal of owning the post-sale strategy.
- As the Success Program Leader, you own ultimate responsibility for the customers contract renewal and for expansion success
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in nCino, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint through an Executive Business Review process
- Work in tandem with Sales Account Managers and Support Engineers to manage assigned accounts to ensure customer success with the nCino Bank Operating System
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Optimization Plan to ensure achievement of business goals
- Effectively network within an account from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customers Optimization Plan
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customers business challenges and objectives to appropriately map nCino features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Identify risks to the customer by achieving their stated business goals and developing a risk mitigation plan
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of nCino product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Provide thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around business transformation
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
- Become Salesforce.com certified with at least two different certifications within your first six months of employment
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of two years functional work experience or an equivalent combination of education, experience and superior performance
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization a must
- Ability to serve as credible and effective advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical and business)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Working knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience is not required, but may be useful)
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or systems built on relational databases a big plus
- Financial services/banking experience
- Knowledge of nCino product and platform features, capabilities and best use
- CRM or IT experience and knowledge of nCino competitive landscape and technical ecosystem
Position requires 15-25% travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1000
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!