Senior Compensation Analyst Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Senior-Compensation-Analyst_R1184/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Here we grow again. nCino HR is looking for a vivacious and team-spirited Senior Compensation Analyst to join our Wilmington, NC location. This new, specialized role will evolve and lead our total rewards strategy, global compensation, executive compensation and equity programs. Additionally, the Senior Compensation Analyst will provide ownership and design of compensation systems, design progressive salary structure recommendations, implement executive dashboards/reporting, and provide guidance/support to HR Partners; who act as hybrid HR consultants and partial compensation analysts. We strive to add another innovative and entrepreneurial minded individual to nCino HRs incredible team.
- Provide analysis for design, development, and implementation of compensation programs to support overall business strategy, including recommendations and administration of short and long-term incentive compensation design and strategies; executive compensation
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to assess and lead design efforts evolving nCinos global salary structure; keeping nCinos compensation philosophy and culture at the forefront; utilize technology, specifically CompAnalyst, to draft models and provide recommendations to VP, Human Resources
- Design and evolve analytical compensation dashboards within CompAnalyst and partner with HR Operations to add additional compensation-related dashboards to Workday; descriptive and predictive analytics
- Conduct company-wide research, benchmarking and market analysis to offer understanding of market talent, market movement and short- and long-term considerations
- Partner with corporate finance for incentive compensation modeling
- Provide analysis and research for various compensation projects; serve as compensation SME on broad HR or Finance related projects
- Ensure compensation programs are compliant with legal guidelines
- Develop and maintain internal compensation databases, processes, and procedures
- Work with and manage external vendors to develop, administer, and/or evaluate programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide well rounded and expert guidance; keeping in sync with the overall HR brand at nCino
- Bachelors Degree in human resources, finance or business-related field
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in global compensation principles and practices including program design and administration at a global company; executive and sales compensation; equity programs; compensation technology design and management
- Excellent technology skills with focus on CompAnalyst expertise; including technical design, salary structure modeling and dashboarding
- Strong knowledge of executive compensation principles and practices as well as short- and long-term incentive programs
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Excellent attention to detail as well as communication, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a global team environment and make independent decisions
- Collaborative work style with a focus on providing exceptional guidance
- Shares the ambition and desire to work in a fun, hard-working environment that enjoys positive business partnership and collaboration with teams
- Workday experience or comparable HCM system with ESS/MSS
- Certifications: CCP, PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted TodayFull timeR1184
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!