Business Transformation Analyst Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Business-Transformation-Analyst_R1173/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Reporting to the SVP Finance, the Business Transformation Analyst (BTA) will be responsible for planning and managing resources to execute finance projects or project components from inception through implementation. The BTA interprets finance requirements, identifies and communicates project scope and ensures program milestones and objectives are met. Effective communication between technical and non-technical functions is essential as well as keeping management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Work collaboratively with and influence teams across business units and functions; continuously engaging various levels across the organization through effective communications
- Function as a liaison, between finance, business and technical resources to ensure people, process and technology solutions meet or exceed the needs of our business
- Review, analyze, and evaluate finance processes, systems and user needs. Translate business needs into actionable requirements
- Deliver solutions that accomplishes the finance and business objectives with on-time delivery, budget adherence, and exceptional quality
- Document finance and business requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to optimize overall business strategies
- Define and execute consistent communications to keep finance and business stakeholders fully informed
- Identify and manage project risks/issues to closure and provide proper visibility to senior management
- Ensure all finance projects deliver targeted benefits and are supported by proper documentation, including process maps, standard operating procedures, and other critical financial and operational metrics
- Supports users to troubleshoot and analyze process and data issues, coordinate system changes, investigate resolutions and educate users to avoid reoccurrences
- Liaises with IT to resolve technical issues escalated by end-users in their day to day operations
- Supports maintenance, modification, audit and clean-up of systems when necessary
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 4+ years leading and managing medium to large finance project initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in finance operations, financial planning & analysis functions with cross-groups collaboration at all levels
- Proven project management, project implementation and change management experience
- Familiar with relational database concepts, client-server, and technology concepts
- Naturally proactive, communicative, and technical savvy
- Impeccable judgement on prioritization and escalation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong follow-through skills to ensure achievement of goals and delivery of expected outcomes
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Master's degree in Business and/or Project Management certification (PMP)
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1173
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!