- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 19
Workforce Strategy Analyst # 126844
- You will be providing tracking of workforce changes, deep-dive analysis and reporting of Workforce Management statistics.
- You will be documenting current workforce management processes & finding opportunities to simplify and/or automate them.
- You will assist in gathering requirements for implementation of new workforce management tool.
- Help in bringing together various location-based initiatives & other workforce optimization activities into an unusual, cohesive workforce strategy.
- Working with product lines to ensure hiring & other workforce changes are inline with their strategy.
- Providing greater transparency into our contingent resource population & ensuring they are being properly utilized.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or equivalent.
- You are highly analytical, dedicated and detail oriented.
- Critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning.
- You have strong communication skills in both written and oral.
- You are a self-starter and be able work well in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are able to work effectively with clients and team members in other global locations.
- You are able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Results oriented and focus on quality of deliverables.
- Strong Excel skills including building advanced pivot tables, writing conditional formatting formulas, and building & maintaining detailed reports. Familiarity with Macros a plus.