- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Dec 18
Whole Loan Ops/Warehouse Analyst # 119334
The responsibilities of the Whole Loan Analyst include:
- You will review of facility terms in order to determine collateral and borrowing restrictions necessary for Operational procedures.
- You will process funding and paydown requests which typically consist of boarding and analysis of data files from clients and liaising with the clients and the business unit in order to resolve discrepancies.
- Correspond and process information from third party Custodians to insure that Credit Suisse's interest in the underlying loans is perfected.
- You will settle or arrange for the settlement of, fund transfers related to fundings, paydowns, interest payments, fee payments, and related collateral activity.
- You will produce interest and fee invoicing for client positions.
- You will prepare or assist in the preparation of client margin calls.
- Perform periodic servicing updates on the client positions.
- Perform audit and Sarbanes Oxley tests as required.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of Daily Activity Reporting which provides P/L information to the business unit and senior management.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of client account reconciliations.
- Update procedures when necessary in the Hyperknowledge system.
- Other tasks as needed. You will cross train within the team to provide support to other related disciplines as necessary.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
The characteristics of the successful candidate may include:
- You have Undergraduate degree required, business concentration highly preferred.
- You have 2 years experience in the financial services industry preferred, but not required.
- You have prior knowledge of whole loans preferred but not required.
- A preference for a fast-paced environment within a global investment bank, with frequent interaction with clients, traders and other functional areas within and outside the firm.
- You have excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Able to problem solve quickly and work under pressure.
- You have strong Excel skills and comfortable using Excel spreadsheets.