Whole Loan Ops/Warehouse Analyst # 107777
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions on a daily basis. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs. The responsibilities of the Whole Loan Analyst include:
- You will review of facility terms in order to determine collateral and borrowing restrictions necessary for Operational procedures.
- You process funding and paydown requests which typically consist of boarding and analysis of data files from clients and liaising with the clients and the business unit in order to resolve discrepancies.
- You correspond and process information from third party Custodians to insure that Credit Suisse's interest in the underlying loans is perfected.
- You settle or arrange for the settlement of, fund transfers related to funding's, paydowns, interest payments, fee payments, and related collateral activity.
- You produce interest and fee invoicing for client positions.
- You prepare or assist in the preparation of client margin calls and Daily Activity Reporting which provides P/L information to the business unit and senior management.
- You complete periodic servicing updates on the client positions.
- You will audit and complete Sarbanes Oxley tests as required.
- You assist in the preparation of client account reconciliations.
- Update procedures when necessary.
Other tasks as needed.
- You will cross train within the team to provide support to other related disciplines as necessary.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
The characteristics of the successful candidate may include:
- You hold an Undergraduate degree required, business concentration highly preferred.
- You have 2 years' experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- You have prior knowledge of whole loans preferred but not required.
- You have an experience with the PROMERIT Loan Funding system preferred but not required.
- A preference for a fast-paced environment within a global investment bank, with frequent interaction with clients, traders and other functional areas within and outside the firm.
- Do you have an excellent interpersonal and time management skills?
- Able to problem solve quickly and work under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable using Excel spreadsheets.