US Settlements - Fixed Income # 106442
- You have management of daily controls to ensure accuracy and integrity of our books and records
- Analyze, research, and resolve all breaks due to incorrect postings to the statement or ledger
- You have collaboration - collaborate with other divisions and departments in implementing standards and processes to support effective management of counterparty exposure
- Fail chasing, daily management and customer concern. Interacting with internal and external clients to resolve failed trade discrepancies due to incorrect net proceeds, commissions, fees, etc. Act as a liaison between the client and our Front Office to ensure settlement of all trade bookings
- You will provide extraordinary client service that maintains and continually improves relationships to enhance the overall customer experience. Ability to communicate effectively with individuals across the globe
- You will continuous process re-engineering through ongoing daily process review and highlight areas of improvement along with remediation suggestions that will increase capacity, efficiency, client service or reduce exposure
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have strong and clear interpersonal skills - excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- You have attention to details - accuracy and control are key factors to success.
- You have time management - able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- You have partnership - a real standout colleague willing to take on tasks / functions as the workflow guides.
- You have Customer Service Focus - Internal and external client relationship management to ensure that we provide an excellent standard of service.
- You are a MS Office savvy.
- You have an undergraduate degree.