Treasury Sales Support Analyst
The Trade Management group supports the Rates Sales and Trading business, and this role would support the US Treasury business. It would involve partnering closely with Sales and Trading, as well as close interaction with Settlements and Product Control. The Sales Support side would involve client allocations, confirming trades with clients, and following up to ensure timely and accurate settlement. The Trade Support side includes risk and P&L tie-out, regulatory reporting, and providing US Treasury auction support to the Trading Desk. We Offer:
- Trade collection, analysis, and validation and reconciliation of US Government bond trading desk.
- Execute and improve the front to back trade life-cycle management processes
- Work with Front Office IT to improve and test various releases for our P&L and front office trade collection systems
- Perform ad hoc requests from Trading Desk i.e. product set-up for instruments, problem solve with potential fails/breaks, update and report results for carry, strips positions, auction sizes, etc
- Exposure to key business partners in the trade collection and lifecycle management chain (Front Office, Settlements, Cash IT, Front Office IT, Product Control, Change, etc)
You Offer You Offer:
- Wide exposure to different products, skills, viewpoints and functions
- At least 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry, ideally gained in a back or middle office position within Fixed Income and ideally Rates Products
- Undergraduate Degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business Administration will be helpful
- Exposure to and knowledge of financial markets; confidence and ability to work with senior management and front office sales
- Outstanding Microsoft Suite skills!
- Strong analytical stills and the ability to problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ambitious nature, as well as able to operate as a standout colleague