Treasury Business Analyst / Project Manager
This is a Business Analyst role to work within the Finance Change group focusing on the Treasury Projects. In Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division to execute the strategic design and implementation of major changes to our processes and systems.
The Treasury PnL and Risk Initiative seeks to deliver process, data and technology changes to support the Treasury Execution and Finance businesses needs and target state.
The analyst will work on delivering complete workstreams within projects: from Definition to Go-live. The work will involve collecting requirements from clients and working with IT to design and deliver target end state solutions. You need to have strong client management and facilitation skills.
The Analyst Role will:
- Lead and drive the Treasury change projects
- Work closely with Treasury Execution, Treasury COO and Product Control to understand and document data & business requirements
- Produce project deliverables in all project lifecycles to ensure that projects are delivered as specified, and change is delivered in good quality on time on budget
- Perform detailed/complex data analysis
- Collaborate with IT teams to interpret business requirements
- Develop test plans, cases and execute functional testing and manage user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Develop and conduct training to end users on new processes and applications
- Follow through on issues and open item with multiple partners globally and develop solutions, propose solutions, and facilitate agreeing a conclusion
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- More than 4 years of experience as a Business Project Manager & Analyst for projects in Financial, Consulting Services and/or Audit & Advisory services industry
- Undergraduate degree in Accountancy, Business or Commerce
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution
- You have good communication (written, verbal, presentational) skills
- You are proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You have a solid sense of ownership and are able to work independently and take initiative
- Good team player