- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
Trade Validation Documentation Specialist # 119805
Trade Validation and Control is a Global team responsible for the drafting, issuance and successful Client execution of Over the Counter (OTC) Equity, FID & Foreign Exchange Derivative trade confirmations. Our responsibilities include drafting trade confirmations in accordance with ISDA standards and conforming to EMIR/Dodd Frank regulations, whilst providing a control environment validating trades within our remit and minimizing risk to Credit Suisse. Our operations professionals are expected to adhere to the regulatory requirements whilst providing our clients with a service that enables timely trade confirmation in a controlled and risk mitigated environment.
- An introduction to OTC derivatives product as part of a global team servicing US clients trading in the global markets.
- An established team with global support providing the ability to quickly train new entrants enabling them to become an effective team member.
- A demanding role working with our clients to validate and execute complex trade confirmations, requiring tact, diplomacy, attention to detail and the ability to resolve issues, decide next steps, or raise appropriately.
- Global team support in negotiating with our front/middle offices, drafting and legal teams to resolve economic and language trade disputes with our clients.
- The opportunity to lead change and efficiency by negotiating and creating unique confirmation templates as well as Master confirmation Agreements (MCA) which improves client service and enables us to meet our regulatory obligation for timely confirmations.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Banking/Financial experience recommended.
- You have analytical skills.
- Do you have client service experience?
- Do you have degree in finance/banking? (recommended)
- Do you have solid communication skills?
- Do you have solid organizational skills?