- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Oct 18
Trade Surveillance Analyst # 113293
- Compliance and Surveillance Experience.
- Daily Surveillance Tasks and Activities while Detail Oriented with Strong Analytical Skills.
- Maintain a level of Professionalism and Principled Behavior.
- You will be reviewing Trade Surveillance alerts generated by the trade surveillance systems;
- Scope: Fixed Income, Prime Services & Equities products across Global Markets, IBCM and PB businesses;
- Identifying any irregularities or discrepancies as part of the trade review process;
- You will detect potentially abusive trading activities, investigating potential cases and escalating;
- Conducting targeted trade surveillance, monitoring & testing reviews, in accordance with the CCS's program;
- You will develop an understanding of the systems in use, identify risks and ensure efficiency of current solutions;
- Develop experienced knowledge of regulations promulgated by various financial regulatory agencies, regulatory changes and firm policies related to trade surveillance;
- Liaising and collaborating with IT Support, Compliance, Front Office and other business organizations to handle escalated cases and potential changes regarding surveillance software and systems;
- You will maintain robust documentation for all desk activities and update as required;
- You will actively participate and adhere to deadlines;
- You will undertake similar or related tasks or duties, as directed by management.
- Supporting the deployment of activities and contributing to the development and reputation of the team;
- You will participate in meetings to identify suggestions for improvements to the program;
- You will review or test trade scenarios for specific compliance risk concerns and draft memos summarizing findings, as necessary;
- You will develop Management Information (MI) for Senior Compliance managers around surveillance and testing;
- You will assist in responding to regulatory inquiries that relate to trade activities;
- Building and maintaining good relationships with various business partners around the globe;
- Other general compliance responsibilities.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have College or University degree;
- Surveillance, compliance or investigative experience in banking is highly desirable; alternatively, compliance experience in other regulated industries is desirable;
- You have proficient communication and presentation skills, especially with regard to communicating with a broad range of technical and non-technical staff;
- Do you have the ability to quickly learn new surveillance software as well as back-end analysis of the software?
- Do you have attention to details but also able to take a big picture approach?
- You are goal oriented working style; Open, flexible and a positive team oriented attitude;
- You are dedicated and assumes accountability for their tasks and results;
- Motivated to work in a multicultural and an international environment.
- Understanding of banking industry and its regulatory environment.
- Understanding of the complexity of financial products and services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.