Trade Management Analyst - Global Credit Products (Trading / Sales Support)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse Global Markets fully integrates our Equities and Fixed Income franchises into one division to deliver a consistent, creative and high-value client experience.
Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help client's access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research. Global Credit Products (Gcp)
Credit Suisse has a leading reputation as one of the largest, most accomplished credit franchises in the industry, providing expert coverage in credit and securitized products trading, sales, structuring as well as capital markets. Our strong history of credentials and long-standing record in Global Leveraged Finance reflects our unique ability to provide valuable solutions and products to both issuer and investor clients. Sales & Trading
In sales and trading, we are a leading market maker in private and public debt across the credit spectrum, including leveraged loans as well as high yield investment grade, and emerging markets hard currency bonds. We are also a market maker in the credit derivatives market, including the CDX suite, liquid single-name CDS, sovereign credit default swaps, and credit default swaptions. We offer clients a comprehensive range of financing options for credit products, including but not limited to, repo, short covering, TRS, and portfolio lending. Capital Markets
Our capital markets businesses are responsible for structuring, underwriting and syndicating a full range of products for our issuer clients, including investment grade and leveraged loans, investment grade and high yield bonds and unit transactions, in both developed and emerging markets. We are a leading provider of committed acquisition financing, including leveraged loan, bridge finance and mezzanine finance and CLO formation. Trade Management Analyst - GCP (Trading / Sales Support)
As an analyst on the GCP team within Global Markets, you will work closely with our global sales, trading and operations teams to ensure that GCP activity is properly booked & reconciled and that any post trade processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner. The team is comprised of analysts in NY and Raleigh who work closely to support all aspects of credit operations. This includes day to day interactions with front office staff (traders and sales), external clients, and various internal teams across Credit Suisse globally. The responsibilities can include but are not limited to the below:
- Trade capture, analysis, and daily reconciliation of CDS trading books.
- Communication with senior level traders, sales staff and operations managers.
- Identification of ways to continually improve / automate daily operational tasks.
- Partnering with various internal support teams to improve overall knowledge of the business, efficiency of the department and understanding of the organization.
- Routine completion of ad hoc requests from the trading desk, sales support and senior management.
- Monitoring incoming email requests and resolving appropriately.
- Assistance in maintaining compliance with ever-changing regulatory requirements.
- Proactively seek information to help expand knowledge of credit products, trading strategies and global markets.
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry.
- Undergraduate Degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- General knowledge of financial markets and ability to learn to broaden that knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solving skill, and identify process enhancement opportunities.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, confidently and accurately with senior level employees.
- Interest in analyzing, learning and understanding the “why” behind the functions that our team is responsible for.
- Ability to function well as a part of a larger team, and assist others as needed.
- Hardworking, result oriented and flexibility with work schedule to ensure that all daily tasks are completed.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Suite applications (Excel especially) is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.