- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jun 19
Test Analyst # 133168
We are looking for an experienced tester who can be a self-starter and be able to help lead all aspects of testing. Ability to acquire new skills within short time scales, adapt to rapidly changing work practices; develops and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues.
- Technical and Functional Tester for a global Product Control IT QA team.
- Partner and collaborate with PM's, BA's and Dev teams to ensure the delivery of suitable, effective and cost-efficient testing services.
- Involve in all phases of testing and provide End-to-End test solution.
- Improving overall technical/functional maturity, coverage, establishing technical/functional testing standards and process.
- Opportunity to work with newest technologies.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 4-6 years of hands on experience in Functional, Regression and UAT.
- You have deep understanding of Functional vs Non Functional testing aspects.
- You have sound knowledge of IT SDLC processes.
- Be able to prepare Formal testing documentation.
- Plan and Develop use cases based on business requirements and functional requirements.
- You have solid technical knowledge on Oracle/SQL, Informatica, UNIX and Java technologies.
- You have experience using Jira/Confluence.
- Hands on experience in managing ETL, large data loading, data transformation.
- You have excellent soft skills, including communication, time management and partner management.
- End-to-End System testing, troubleshooting and be able to work with Dev, BAs and PMs.
- You have prior experience in Agile/Scrum programs.
- You have deep knowledge of financial products and trade life cycle.
- You have experience with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS.
- Deep knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala.
- You have working knowledge of Automation tools like HP UFT, Selenium and other market leading tools preferred.
- Certification in Testing is a plus but not mandatory.
For more information visit Technology Careers .