- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 May 19
Technology Operational Risk Manager – Emerging Technology and Divisional Coverage # 128313
Technology Operational Risk Management (TORM) is a 2nd line of defense function and is part of global Enterprise ORM (EORM) within CRO organization of Credit Suisse. TORM focuses on current and future information security and technology risks that impact Credit Suisse's strategy and goals and works in close collaboration with our key business partners (Business/CIO/CTO/CISO teams). The team is responsible for roll-out of the Group's Operational Risk Framework to all Technology departments and works with senior business partners on areas such as Emerging Technology risk, Top operational risks, Risk Appetite, Risk & Control Assessments, Incidents, review technology related policies, represent technology operational risk in Risk Governance Committees, carry out deep-dive risk reviews sponsored by business partners, provide an opinion for key technology agenda items based on independent review, and represent Risk in technology related regulatory meetings.
The TORM Divisional coverage role is a 2nd line of defense role, encompassing Information Security and Technology Risk for Global Markets (GM), Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM), and the Americas legal entities. The role will also cover risk management of Emerging Technologies (such as Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Ledger Technology, and Cloud) at CS. The role is global in nature. You will provide enthusiastic, Independent review & challenge of identification, assessment, mitigation of current/future technology/ security risk and related exposure for firm's risk appetite as well as guide the adoption of Emerging Technologies through dedicated risk management.
- You will execute independent review and challenge of Divisional risk management, including risk identification, assessment, exposure, tolerance; technology incident review; technology operational risk metrics.
- You will perform thematic, deep dive reviews (global and divisional), focused on both fundamental Info Sec and Technology Risk topics and Emerging Risk topics (such as Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Ledger Technology, Cloud).
- You'll represent Technology Operational Risk in Divisional technology risk governance and regulatory meetings and processes.
- You will develop strong relationships with key partners across both business and IT; be seen as a trusted advisor.
- You'll develop positive relationship with global technology operational risk and other risk teams to execute globally in a virtual team environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a BS degree.
- You have 3-5 years Technology or other operational risk management or applicable experience.
- You are interested in driving a technology risk management culture with key business & IT teams; ability to translate risk assessments into clear, actionable feedback for business partners.
- You have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- You understand technology risk/cyber security frameworks (such as NIST) a plus.
- You have experience with Emerging Technologies (such as Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Ledger Technology, Cloud) - a plus.