- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Tableau Developer # 127078
Credit Suisse is seeking a BI/Tableau Developer in the Service Management Office -
SMO - Enterprise Services are responsible for providing innovative ways through maintaining knowledge of industry standard methodology, technology trends and product availability. Developing business and technical requirements through consultation with key client business partners and ensuring consistency to corporate standards for risk and security compliance.
The Analytics & Reporting team works as part of a globally distributed team that will be the primary provider of IT Operational Reports to the firm. At any given time you will partner with team members across all regions and time zones while reporting to a line manager in North Carolina. You will partner with key clients to develop dashboards that will drive business decisions across the firm.
In this function, you will be designing and implementing data solutions via Dashboards which will help Infrastructure and Application Developer teams to mitigate risks associated with changes and impact to the Infrastructure
You should also be well versed with data manipulation preferably the use of Excel, Tableau and any other analytics tool.
- You will conceptualize and design the best fit solution against desired requirements. Selects the right visualization to use based on meaningful data type and build visually smart dashboards Implementing Tableau standard methodologies.
- Some of these solutions will involve analytics and correlation analysis.
- Able to dissect from raw data, trends and correlate the information other sources of data.
- Work closely with clients to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Operate within Agile Development environment and apply the methodologies.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a degree or higher education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 7 years of experience building BI solutions.
- You are self-motivated, dedicated, driven and ambitious capability of handling pressure situation with ease.
- You collaborate effectively with the team to deliver end to end, high-performing, highly reliable, scalable and operable reports.
- You design and implement reporting that demonstrates advanced visualization techniques (Scatter Plots, Histograms, Heat Maps, Tree Maps, Box-and-Whisker Plots, etc…) to best convey key metrics in Tableau.
- Experience building dynamic Excel dashboards, such as connecting to DBs, pivot tables.
- Experience with SQL Server capable of creating complex queries for Data Extraction and Data Transformation, a plus Intermediate/Advanced level.
- You have experience with Data Science methodologies.
- You have deep knowledge of IT Capacity Management and Infrastructure required (ServiceNow, datacenter, Storage, servers, databases).
- You have strong MS Office skills.
For more information visit Technology Careers .