- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 19
Syndicate Operations New Issues Trade Support # 128713
Operational interaction for all deals in the following products:
- High Yield
- High Grade Corporates
- Asset Backs
- Mortgage Backs
- Collateral Loan Ops
- Structured Retail Products Americas (Credit Suisse Issues
- Eligibility in DTC, Euroclear and Clearstream.
- You will have interaction with transfer agents and trustees.
- Interaction with underwriter's and issuer's counsel.
- You will deal with Investment bankers.
- Working with Treasury Ops for funding.
- You will ensure that trades are booked correctly.
- Balancing other underwriters P&L for equity issues.
- You will pay deal expenses on settlement date for mortgage back issues.
- You'll be responsible for securities movements on exchange and collapses for mortgage back issues.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have good Excel Skills.
- You have experienced working around Sales and Trading and/or with trade support systems.
- Do you have deep understanding of securities and derivative markets?
- Do you have any specific and in-depth product knowledge of any products listed above? (advantage)
- Do you have an understanding of complex/structured products and their lifecycle also would provide a valuable background for this role?
- Are you able to multi-task in a high-paced environment and pay close attention to details?