- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Oct 18
Strategic Change Management Lead # 120555
The Service Management Office team within Group Chief Technology Office is responsible for IT Process Management and governing IT-wide process management of ITIL processes, while ensuring operational process execution. Within Global Change Management, our role is to ensure uniform and transparent execution and governance of the Change Management processes across all regions and IT Business Lines through governance of the lifecycle of RFCs, leadership of departmental, regional and Global CAB meetings and ensuring adherence to critical KPIs, KRIs and Operational Process metrics. We collaborate with the Problem Management team to reduce the number of change related incidents and facilitate the process of change implementation to reduce future change inflicted outages. The Strategic Change Management tower which this role will align to, will deliver on the innovative and self-service aspects of the functional role. This includes DevOps for Change Management, CAB Workbench facilitating self-service CABs, self-service CABs and various other initiatives.
We are a dynamic group of people based in London, the Americas, Switzerland and Singapore and you will be joining the team in the Raleigh Center of Excellence. Every day you will work to solve problems and help build a service capability that supports our Global IT organization. In addition to supporting Change Management operations, you will be engaged in improving Change Management processes, metrics and reporting activities and leading Global initiatives across each of these areas.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring quality and control of Changes across the whole of the Credit Suisse IT environment, supporting your Regional Change Management colleagues to ensure the operational effectiveness of the Change Management Process through the following responsibilities:
- You will support global staff in their use of the Change Management self-service modules within ServiceNOW to ensure processes are followed.
- You will lead RFC audit reviews and provide their outcomes to leadership across the Lines of Business.
- You will share and advise Support organizations regarding their KPI performance and other Change Management metrics.
- You will conduct change data analysis to provide predictive views of future performance of changes.
- You will partner with your global colleagues to make improvements to Change Management processes and policy as required.
- In this role you will be working in a Global team and will be expected to foster positive relationships, drive quality and inspire change. This role will provide you with exciting chances to create a tangible impact on Change Management, an excellent support network of talented individuals to learn from and an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have minimum of 5 years industry experience, working in a global or financial services firm would be preferred.
- You have knowledge of, and/or heavy exposure to, several different technical disciplines such as UNIX, Windows, Linux/Storage, networks, mainframe, WEB, or database.
- Do you have confidence to chair meetings that may include senior staff?
- Are you process oriented and improvement minded?
- Excellent written communication skills - technical and non-technical.
- ITIL certification desirable.
- Knowledge of Service Now tool helpful but not essential.