- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Jul 18
Strategic Analysis & Reporting - Coverage Group Financial Analyst # 115102
This role provides analytic and reporting support to coverage groups within IBCM (Investment Banking & Capital Markets Division), with a primary focus on the EMEA region, in partnership with the COO (Chief Operating Office) population and the Finance team. Primary responsibilities of the role include financial reporting & analysis, maintenance of client coverage information and expense management. In addition, the position will provide extensive support in Dealogic, data and analysis to support human capital efforts, headcount reporting / forecasting and customized ad hoc reporting at a group level.
Reporting and Analytics
You will support COOs by handling the day to day reporting and analytics including:
- Generation and maintenance of standard financial information including revenue pipeline and expense reporting on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Group specific market and Share of Wallet monitoring, reporting and analysis using Dealogic and internal IBCM systems.
- Consolidation of COO input, maintenance and reporting on the Revenue Attribution and Banker Performance systems.
- Ad hoc data/analysis in support for lateral hires, Managing Director promotions and other human capital efforts.
- Generation of materials for business reviews as well as regular group meetings.
- Headcount reporting and forecasting.
- Dealogic fee reconciliation and data integrity work.
- Maintenance of coverage information including coverage lists, changes, coverage scale, visit reporting and updates to client information in the internal IBD system.
- Maintenance of client and project codes in IBCM systems including creation of new codes and closing out codes that are no longer in use.
- Maintenance of user entitlements in the IBCM client management system.
- Support on account planning and platform reviews (creating the spreadsheets for review, making changes afterwards).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have advanced Excel spread sheet/database skills are required and should possess the ability to synthesize data.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface directly with people at all title levels.
- You have uncompromising work ethic, attention to detail, ability to multitask and work effectively under tight deadlines is essential. Accessibility and responsiveness to requests is critical.
- Are you well organized with good prioritization skills and excellent judgment?
- Do you have the ability to problem-solve independently, actively investigate market activity, work with large data sets efficiently, and think creatively in analyzing data?
- You have experience (1-3 years) in investment banking or capital markets preferred, ideally with some familiarity/experience in market analysis (Dealogic, Thomson, etc.).
- Your Accounting/Finance degree (advanced degree and/or certification) preferred.