Sr AML/KYC for Asset Management Investor Services # 104811
The International Wealth Management division serves private and institutional clients domiciled in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and includes the global Asset Management franchise. The design of the new division is based on the fundamental belief that a regional setup is the best to drive growth.
In this role you will provide ongoing AML (Anti-Money Laundry) and KYC (Know Your Customer) support for various Asset Management/IWM businesses for investor onboarding, separate account opening and event-driven changes.
- You work directly with clients, COO teams, third party administrators and Relationship Managers to obtain KYC documentation per client type; review for completeness and coordinate with business lines for approval
- You review and verify the identity of the investor, controlling persons and underlying beneficial owners; screen all names for PEP's and sanctions against World Check and CS Critical Names Pool using CL Search; review for negative/adverse new via LexisNexis/Factiva tools, verify source of funds/source of wealth; coordinate with Financial Crimes Compliance via workflow tool for 2nd Line of Defense approval
- You work with AM COO product teams and AM COO for approvals of high risk investors, as needed
- You manage other junior resources on a day-to-day basis, coordinate deliverables and conduct weekly calls with the AM NY Investor Services team within the 1st Line of Defense; oversee the status of all action items
- You assist with monitoring the AM Risk Appetite, including country risk, PEP thresholds and higher risk business types; maintain PEP scoring in AM CRM tool
- Support COO teams with providing any investor/UBO/controlling person KYC data for PEP/Reputational Risk reviews at onboarding and for the annual review
- You coordinate KYC Refresh periodic review process for high and low risk clients on an ongoing basis
- You coordinate with Document Imaging team to ensure that all KYC data is centrally stored and properly indexed; ensure that the firm's document retention policies are being met
- You oversee the AML and KYC processes (onboarding/transfers/even driven changes/periodic review) for products that have third party administrators, including the ongoing review and maintenance of investor/UBO/controlling person KYC data feeds between the administrator and CS CRM's; help to support oversight and governance as it relates to AML and KYC
- You coordinate with Treasury teams, as needed, to review any third party payments received for capital calls (incoming); coordinate with Financial Crimes Compliance for AML and KYC review of any potential third party payments; assist with reviewing investor wire instructions for cash distributions/DIK for third party payments (outgoing)
- You work with Business Process Development team and AM IT on any change control items relating to AML and KYC within the CRM and workflow tools; help support Business Process Development Team in compiling and implementing any system improvements and/or business requirement documents
- You assist with quality assurance testing of all AML and KYC related processes
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 + years of experience in the financial services industry
- Background experience in Financial Crimes Compliance, including AML, KYC, Sanctions, PEP Reviews is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills; familiar with Microsoft CRM database and business process workflow tools
- Familiar with project management plans/timelines and business requirements documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable conducting calls and leading meetings, both internally and externally
- You are deeply organized, motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence and adaptability skills; very active