- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Feb 19
Settlements Analyst # 114307
- Management of daily controls to ensure accuracy and integrity of our books and records.
- Analyze, research, and resolve all breaks due to incorrect postings to the statement or ledger.
- Collaboration - work with other divisions and departments in implementing standards and processes to support effective management of counterparty exposure.
- Fail chasing, daily management and critical issue. Interacting with internal and external clients to resolve failed trade discrepancies due to incorrect net proceeds, commissions, fees, etc. Act as a liaison between the client and our Front Office to ensure settlement of all trade bookings.
- Provide extraordinary client service that maintains and continually enhances relationships to improve the overall customer experience. Ability to communicate effectively with individuals across the globe.
- Continuous process re-engineering through ongoing daily process review and highlight areas of improvement along with remediation suggestions that will increase capacity, efficiency, client service or reduce exposure.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a strong and Clear communication skills - excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills are needed.
- You have attention to detail- accuracy and control are key factors to success.
- You have time management - you are able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Teamwork - you are a great teammate willing to tackle tasks / functions as the workflow instructs.
- You have Customer Service Focus - Internal and external client relationship management to ensure that we provide an excellent standard of service.
- You are a MS Office savvy.
- You have an undergraduate Degree.