Service Design & Customer Experience Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas in Infrastructure Technology at Credit Suisse within the Service Design and Program Execution [SDPE] Team
. SDPE is the part of the Group CIO, Transformation Services and Relationship Management organization and provides a consistent framework to drive the transformation of the technology organization from product to service focused as well as governance to monitor service health and enable continuous service improvement with a constant focus on improved customer experience, reduced risk and faster time to market.
Within SDPE is Service Design and Customer Experience
, which drives the service transformation effort across GCIO by providing the tools, management and oversight in the journey from a product to service based organization to achieve the objectives of:
- Improved customer experience and productivity
- Reduced end-to-end provisioning time and costs through efficiencies and automation
- Improved ability to capture, measure and action customer experience feedback to target areas for service improvement
The Service Design and Customer Experience Lead
will provide centralized design expertise to assist federated service teams to create and deliver services that provide value to customers. The Service Design and Customer Experience Lead will work with service teams and customers to uncover new opportunities, understand current customer needs and define and test design solutions. Responsibilities:
- Drive end-to-end service definition and design activities
- Design and facilitate ideation sessions, coaching service teams on how to use insights to drive creative solutions
- Collaborate with business partners, customers and developers to understand areas for improvement and/or design new solutions; translate into requirements
- Translate strategies into tangible, relevant and useful solutions across services
- Drive onboarding of services to the ServiceNow platform, where they will be made available to customers
- Build consensus between various teams to offer end-to-end services and processes, demonstrating APIs and automation as needed
- Work with API Marketplace (Apigee) to make service requests available via API
- Create design artifacts, such as customer journey maps and service blueprints
- Define and implement customer experience improvements through surveys, search functionality and overall Tech Store navigation enhancements
Nice to Have
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent experience in service design, customer experience and/or process improvement [2-3+ years]
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs, current experience and requirements
- Talent to think strategically with record of assessing, monitoring and improving the client experience
- Proven ability to build consensus and work optimally within multi-disciplinary and cross-departmental teams
- Outstanding written, visual, and verbal communication skills and ability to present ideas expertly
- Experience in process documentation, design and quantification of benefits
- Strong communication skills!
- Capacity to thrive in a challenge filled environment, looking for opportunities to improve and expand customer satisfaction
- Exceptional customer and business partner management skills
- Track record of running projects which inspire change and have positive impact across the organization
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow experience
- Experience working within a collaborative Agile/Scrum team environment!
- Working knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Business Analysis experience
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.