- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 May 19
Service Delivery and Events Management # 127960
The main function of an IT Delivery Manager is to plan, direct and coordinate activities for operational teams in the areas of service, incident, and change and problem management.
- Infrastructure Hosting Services drive long term Change Management strategies within the organization.
- Facilitate the review, orchestration and communication of Hosting Infrastructure changes within the TS.
- Facilitate Hosting Infrastructure Incident and Problem Management process including data quality assurance and tracking tasks to completion.
- Build and maintain Change Management service reports.
- Coordinate major complex infrastructure events involving application, database, compute, storage and network components.
- Develop strong working relationships and increasing engagement/collaboration with peers to drive technology roadmaps for Infrastructure Hosting Services.
- Drive Service Improvement for their technology within Infrastructure Hosting Services Look to identify gaps within existing "process and tools" and work with Line Managers to remediate on a global basis.
- Determine key metrics for evaluating performance relative to problem solving. Analyze metrics related to performance and find opportunities for improvement. Implement tactical changes to improve performance and propose process or strategic changes to improve performance.
- Define and drive Operational standards for existing and new support functions deployed within the Infrastructure Hosting Services environment to ensure day-to-day operations are covered for Production support teams.
- Ensuring all technical solutions for existing/upcoming audit points is viable with a clear and defined process for deployment. Ensuring all EOL components for their technology are highlighted with a clear roadmap and a LCM plan for Line Managers and Service Delivery managers to work to.
- Improve vendor relationship/visibility for all Infrastructure Hosting Services vendors. Understand vendor roadmaps and clearly identify key features for products to be deployed in the Operations space. Document and ratify vendor engagement process for roadmaps and troubleshooting when issues arise in the environment.
- Develop deep expertise in multiple functional, technical or business domains. Extend knowledge of systems and technologies across departments.
- Communication of all post-mortems and incident follow up, monitor all problem management follow up actions and ensure accountability with Service owner.
- Produce weekly service management reports and monthly availability metrics on a per client basis. Attend client service review meetings covering performance, Problem service improvements, quality and processes.
- Determine key metrics (KPI) for evaluating performance relative to SLAs/OLAs. Analyze metrics related to performance on SLAs/OLAs and find opportunities for improvement. Implement tactical changes to improve SLA/OLA performance and propose process or strategic changes to improve performance.
- Handle delivery by technical teams to ensure that delivery expectations are met. Analyze delivery metrics, review with clients and implement tactical, tool and process improvements to enhance delivery performance.
- Works with Service owner towers to provide transparency into Hosting services RtB book of work and to assist with prioritizing all work.
- Working closely with Technology Business Partners (TBP) and Service owners the SDM provides support and aids with the delivery of hosting products and services throughout Service including event management such as DR tests and Powerdowns.
- Works with Service owners and teams to plan RTB projects and or workload forecasts.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Strategic Thinking - you have the ability to create a vision and deliver to clients.
- You have experience in similar roles within an Investment Banking or Private Banking environment, preferably both.
- You have excellent documentation and Power Point presentation skills (i.e. able to efficiently create a multi-page deck to deliver a key message.
- You have good project and time management skills - Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- You have knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and production methods.
For more information visit Technology Careers .