Senior Scenario Design Analyst # 105575
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and inspires leadership at all levels.
- Macroeconomic/market model development
- Statistical analysis
- Technical documentation
- Interface with business and model validation group
- Infrastructure requirement specifications, testing, and execution
- Presentation material preparation and delivery
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an advanced quantitative skills (PhD or MS)
- You have an experience modeling
- You have interest in macroeconomics/markets
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You are a team player
- Your experience with R a plus