Senior Incident Management Process Specialist # 103313
The Senior Incident management Process Specialist reporting to the Incident Management (IM) BPL is responsible for leading the day to day Raleigh team as well as contributing to the strategic direction of the Incident Management process within Credit Suisse and the identification and execution of process improvement projects.
The ideal person in this role is expected to supervise their staff to ensure that bank's technology systems and applications are monitored and the requirements of the users of the Incident Management process are appropriately represented in interactions with engineering departments. Responsibilities also include defining and/or implementing process guidelines and standards practitioners and stake holders, ensuring process critical metric reports are produced and monitored, and governance of the process maintained.
- You will lead day-to-day activities and provide vision, leadership, and direction to the team.
- You will guide and collaborate with other teams in various geographical locations.
- You will build relationships and partner with the key stakeholders both in and out of region.
- You will assist in the effective hiring, training, evaluation and development of staff to reach their fullest potential while building and maintaining a positive, high performance and professional environment.
- You will be responsible for improving communication and training capabilities of the process team to stakeholders.
- You will assess needs for the development of staff and provide input to the IM BPL of the suggested formal or informal training needs of the local team.
- Contribute / run when required the working groups for Incident Management, which represent all areas using Incident Management.
- Define and document in-scope processes working with business partners across IT and the business and aligned to the ITIL framework.
- Assist with the prioritisation, UAT co-ordination and post implementation testing of the Incident Management portion of regular Servicenow releases
- Participate in process ownership governance activities and meetings to ensure effective process management and adoption across the organization.
- Oversee and drive projects relating to IM Process (EG Data standardisation) across all areas within Credit Suisse.
- Deputise as and when required for the IM BPL.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience in the IT Service industry.
- You have minimum of 10+ years of experience in the software development or application support areas.
- Minimum of five years direct management experience handling staff in supporting applications and/or software development. Proven track record of improving team performance through staff development.
- ITIL Foundation certification required with higher certification strongly preferred. Proven experience of the execution of (but not limited to) Incident Management and Request management essential.
- Servicenow experience is an advantage.
- Confident personality with effective relationship management skills to interact with senior stakeholders across various departments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Solid organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Prior experience in the financial industry is desirable.
- Have strong skill set and experience in using Microsoft products.
For more information visit Technology Careers