- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Dec 18
Senior Developer # 118204
Senior Java developer in Core Trade Management team to serve as a technical contributor in an agile development environment.
- Work in an Agile development team, designing and implementing features on the Strategic architecture (Global Trade Store).
- Work on upgrade of FIRM Trade Persistence System and migration of trades and positions to Strategic Global Trade Store (GTS).
- Work with Product Owner (PO) to understand user stories and provide sound technical solutions. Understand dependencies and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration.
- Build software in conformance with coding standards, test creation and build process.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Gain the relevant subject matter expertise and act as point of contact in the region for functional and level 3 production support.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a minimum of 15+ years of experience in the IT domain?
- Do you have significant experience of Java development for enterprise systems?
- You have shown design, modeling or architecture experience in delivering complex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges.
- You have proven knowledge of Core Java and features of Java 8.
- Are you able to model tables and write stored procedures in Oracle?
- You have working knowledge of Spring framework and JMS messaging.
- You have significant experience of multi-threaded environments.
- You demonstrates experience of using Design Patterns and Java standard methodologies.
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit, JMock, Mockito, Unitils).
- You have experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins).
- Have you experienced leading a small to medium size teams?
- Experience batch job control (Cntrl-M).
- You have working knowledge of Finance and Capital markets.
- You have good communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels.
- 15+ years of experience in software development and production support.
- Working knowledge of Fixed income, Equities and Listed instruments, Payments, trade booking and reconciliation process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player and solid contributor.
- Core Java 6 (or above)
- JMS with experience in MQ Series, Tibco EMS
- XML processing in Java - XMLBeans,SAX/DOM
- JSON processing libraries
- Oracle and/or Sybase SQL
- Scrum Agile development
- Object Oriented design & development
- Automated Unit testing (JUnit)
- Acceptance testing (Cucumber)
Nice To Have:
- Functional Programming Language.
- Working proficiency in C# is a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers .