- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 May 18
Senior Business Analyst # 111239
Senior Business Analyst for Group Operations & Chief Data Officer Solutions Delivery (GO & CDO SD International Core Processing (ICP) Securities team:
- You will act as lead BA to drive the business requirements and functional solution definition for a portfolio of high profile major programs.
- To partner with various business organizations to ensure the timely engagement and appropriately agreed solutions.
- You will establish trusted partner relationships with assigned business organizations.
- You will partner with delivery teams to ensure that the requirements and changes are fit for purpose, clearly communicated and understood by all.
- You will utilize various modelling, documentation and communication techniques to ensure current state, target state, process definitions and changes are appropriately gathered.
- You will define anticipated test cases to prove changes match expectation.
- You will help drive UAT in partnership with assigned business groups.
- This is a very important role in CS & market systemically critical department.
- Build and maintain sustainable business partner relationships within and outside IT including senior management.
The GOSD ICP Securities is central to the delivery of Book-of-Work in the Securities Settlement space, which constitutes a critical function of the GOSD department. The team has grown rapidly over the last few months and is currently more than 185+ member strong in all 3 IB regions, with a responsibility of handling & maintaining 110+ applications. The ICP Settlements covers the full scope of Securities products - Cash Equities, Bonds, Repos, Stock Borrow Loans and Mortgage Backed Securities.
The GO & CDO SD ICP Securities senior BA will be responsible for the following:
- Business requirements articulating required changes as agreed with assigned business groups.
- Functional changes that translate the requirements into cohesive system changes for implementation by the technical teams.
- UAT test cases, execution strategy and test summary.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- You will be driving quality Business Analysis standards and best practices across the ICP-Securities programs and wider GO & CDO SD organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have Lead BA experience in Investment Banking and proven delivery record in a global environment?
- Do you have excellent organizational & communications skills?
- You have experienced with handling senior business partners.
- You have excellent documentation skills (Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Excel, Word & Sharepoint).
- You have deep understanding of technical 'building blocks' in IT, and ability to challenge applications owners, technical leads on plans, assumptions & estimates.
- You have deep understanding of financial planning models and reporting methods.
- You have at least 7 plus years of experience in financial services industry.
- Good understanding of Settlements and Cash processing.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude to problem solving and delivery.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential i.e. professional polish in all communication to all levels.
- Ability to multitask and strong time-management skills.
- Ability to drive delivery across a wide range of projects.
- Comfortable with challenging peers and bring out the best inn project team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, structured and analytical approach.
- Good understanding of full project life cycle and development process.
- Team player, highly collaborative, delivery focused and deadline driven.
- Ability to network, negotiate and influence, strong collaboration skills.
- Strong client and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Ability to gain consensus when faced with differing views.
- Able to target material and communication to a wide range of audiences at all levels in the organization.
For more information visit Technology Careers