Senior Business Analyst Lead
Business Analyst for Group Operation Solution Delivery Americas (GOSD AMRS) Securities Settlements team:
- You will act as Business Analyst to drive the business requirements and functional solution definition for a portfolio of high profile major programs.
- To partner with various business organizations to ensure the timely engagement and appropriately agreed solutions.
- You will establish trusted partner relationships with assigned business organizations.
- You will partner with delivery teams to ensure that the requirements and changes are fit for purpose, clearly communicated and understood by all.
- You will utilize various modelling, documentation and communication techniques to ensure current state, target state, process definitions and changes are appropriately gathered.
- You will define anticipated test cases to prove changes match expectation.
- You will help drive UAT in partnership with assigned business groups.
- This is a very important role in Credit Suisse & market systemically critical department.
- Build and maintain sustainable business partner relationships within and outside IT including senior management.
The GOSD AMRS Securities Settlements team is central to the delivery of Book-of-Work in the Securities Settlement space, which constitutes a critical function of the GOSD department. The team has grown rapidly over the last few years and is currently more than 230+ member strong in all 3 IB regions, with a responsibility of handling & maintaining 110+ applications. The AMRS Securities team covers the full scope of Securities products - Cash Equities, Bonds, Repos, Stock Borrow Loans and Mortgage Backed Securities.
The GOSD AMRS Securities Settlements team BA will be responsible for the following:
- Business requirements articulating required changes as agreed with assigned business groups.
- Functional changes that translate the requirements into cohesive system changes for implementation by the technical teams.
- UAT test cases, execution strategy and test summary.
Additional duties and responsibilities
- You will be driving quality Business Analysis standards and standard methodologies across the
AMRS Securities settlements programs and wider GOSD organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Business Analysis experience in Investment Banking with a good understanding of Settlements and Cash processing and a proven delivery record in a global environment. Good understanding of full project life cycle and development process.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication and documentation skills with experience handling senior business partners. Professional polish in all communication to all levels. Able to target material and communication to a wide range of audiences at all levels in the organization.
- Deep understanding of technical 'building blocks' in IT, and ability to challenge applications owners, technical leads on plans, assumptions & estimates. Ability to drive delivery across a wide range of projects.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills, structured and analytical approach, organizational ability, attention to detail, ability to multitask, strong time-management skills and positive attitude to problem solving and delivery.
- Team player, highly collaborative, delivery focused and deadline driven. Comfortable with challenging peers and bring out the best in a project team.
- At least 8 plus years of experience in financial services industry.
For more information visit Technology Careers .