- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Feb 19
Security Integration (Public Cloud) # 127077
This role is within the Solution Architecture team which is part of the Technology Security Services (TSS) organization. TSS is responsible for defining, implementing & maintaining best-in-class security services that provide consistent capabilities across all application & infrastructure services enterprise-wide across CS. Within TSS, Solution Architecture is responsible for driving delivery of solutions based on an integrated approach covering all service capabilities that TSS has responsibility for. Aligning these solutions with the higher-level IT Strategy of CS is a key expectation of the team.
This role will suit an individual who has a well-developed level of public cloud technical skills & implementation experience that, supported by personal leadership & ownership attributes, will help us bootstrap the build-out of a balanced internal 'Cloud Security Center of Excellence' capability.
As an initial member of a small team driving this strategic new direction for Credit Suisse, you will need to be comfortable across a wide range of work you're doing inc.
- Requirements definition & specification
- Solution & component design
- Implementation planning
- Prototyping & evaluation
- Making technical recommendations
- Best practice definition
- End-end troubleshooting of complex processes relating to delivering enterprise-class security services for (multiple) public cloud platforms that support diverse deployment patterns (PaaS, CaaS primarily)
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You will be expected to be:
- Self-starting, flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable with defining their own plans and work you're doing within the context of an agreed plan/approach
- Effective in terms of both influencing and managing activities & discussions across geographically spread multi-functional teams
- Able to self-learn through 'doing' on an ongoing basis
- Capable of effective verbal & written communications across all levels of the organization
- Effective in interfacing & collaborating with multiple vendors
- You have deep knowledge and experience of crafting & implementing enterprise security
- You have demonstrable experience of public cloud platforms (Azure preferred) from an architecture, design & implementation perspective
- Implementation/Use of cloud-specific automation tools e.g. Terraform
- You have experience of CI/CD based tools & processes
- Generic integration & development skills (scripting, code development)
- You have a domain level expertise in one or more of following security practices; Cyber, Data, Networks, I&AM
- Deep knowledge of other public cloud environments e.g. GCP, AWS a 'plus'
For more information visit Technology Careers .