- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Oct 18
Securitized Products Sales Assistant # 117031
- You will provide NY Securitized Products Sales and Trading teams business support from a regional seat, assisting predominantly with trade capture and trade lifecycle management as well as queries from both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will embrace and implement the vision of Securitized Products Sales Support to be recognized as the best investment banking operation by the end of 2018 and focusing on the key areas as the foundation of achieving this goal.
- You will ensure Sales and Trading receive first class service by providing accurate and timely turnaround on all requests.
- You will recognize and improve any processes that are not operating at best in class levels, improving the trade support teams control environment and reputation with our peers.
- You will ensure all downstream processing areas and beyond receive timely and accurate trade capture information in responding to business support inquiries.
- You will take lead of various efficiency initiatives, this often results in the Sales Assistant seat being a delegate of the Front Office and will often involve liaising with other Shared Service and Group Operations departments.
- You will partner with IT to identify system and process enhancements to improve workflow, data integrity and efficiency. Where necessary provide assistance with the testing and roll out of any new developments built.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-3 years banking experience.
- Your knowledge of Securitized Products is a plus.
- You are analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in order to interact with sales, trading and senior management on business inquiries.
- You must be willing and able to support the NY Securitized Products Sales Desk as required from regional seat.
- You have customer service attitude within regulatory & control environment.
- You should have solid excel skills.
- Do you have ability and confidence to recognize and advance efficiency opportunities within infrastructure process?