- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Jun 19
Securities Client Management Analyst # 133807
- Single point of escalation for assigned clients, responsible for overseeing daily completion of client aligned tasks
- Proactive co-ordination with enhanced settlements functions & allocations reps to ensure timely resolution of exceptions, timely response to email queries, and timely escalation
- Ensure root cause analysis on failed trades is understood to help identify the source of issues and any recurring issues
- Review and analysis of large datasets to identify client trends, and generation of meaningful MI to be included in Senior Management reporting packs
- Assist with ongoing education of the settlements team, providing insight into processing issues to manage improvements to processes and procedures performed by the settlements teams.
- Manage escalations from internal partners, and provide focus and escalation for assigned client to help increase STP rates and overall settlement efficiency
- Partner with Global Market Operations to provide feedback on client performance
- Focused review of work driver metrics and KRI reporting to see opportunities for improved STP and reduction of operational risk
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize, complete checklists whilst working to strict deadlines is an essential requirement.
- Ambitious individual that can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a team player.
- A pro-active approach is expected that will challenge processes whilst working with the business providing a quality customer service daily.
- You have deep knowledge of Cash Security Settlements and Cash Equities
- You have proven ability of continuous identification of and drive to improve processes and procedures
- You have demonstrated ability to operate as central point of escalation both into and out of the department
- You have demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability for actions and decisions by self and on-behalf of the wider team
- You have the ability to establish, foster and evolve partnerships with stakeholders