Risk and Financial Data and Analytics Reporting Analyst # 106916
The Risk and Financial Data Analysis and Reporting Division (RFDAR) is responsible for providing the inputs to the firm's strategy around risk and capital allocations. The RFDAR Report Preparation team ensures that Risk Managers have consistent and accurate data for decision-making by developing high-quality reporting tools and offering in-depth data analysis.
This role is within the Americas Legal Entity, Market and Credit Risk Report Preparation team. As part of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and analyzing various reports to provide commentary to Risk Managers
- Using various Risk Measures in reports to steer Risk decision-making
- Partner with senior Risk Managers and develop close working relationships built on trust
- Using tools such as VBA, Excel, Access, Tableau, Business Objects, and SQL to build reports based on Risk Manager demands
- Using technical tools to improve existing reports and meeting changing regulatory demands
- Presenting analysis to senior business partners and being an outstanding partner within the firm
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field (i.e. Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- You have a knowledge of the banking industry such as financial products, current environmental trends, any knowledge of regulations is helpful
- You are Proficient in Excel and MS Office tools. Working knowledge of SQL and VBA is helpful
- You hold an Understanding of risk methodologies such as VaR, ERC, etc.
- You possess good Business Social skills such as proper email construction, report writing, and giving executive summaries