- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Sep 18
Risk & Control Analyst # 117399
You will be responsible for management and coordination of risk and control projects. They will be expected to support focused risk reporting, and proactively identifying areas of elevated risk. This is a first line of defense function, responsible for:
- You will plan the delivery of overall risk and controls program schedule and agenda.
- You will assist in GMT Risk and Controls Reporting into GM Technology senior management.
- Providing advice and oversight to improve controls. Review efficiency and effectiveness of implemented controls.
- Supervision of scope, schedule and timely execution of risk and security assessments.
- You will work directly with the technology teams to identify areas with potentially elevated risk concentrations.
- The person will have the chance to create a wide network of relations across technology management facing to GMT management, CISO, cyber security programs, second line technology risk team and internal audit.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Adept at developing relationships with senior management. You have high level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency.
- Project management and multi-tasking skills. You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are highly disciplined, able to work with limited supervision and delivering on tight deadlines. Confidence to take ideas forward and to challenge others, where appropriate.
- You are able to efficiently document process and procedures. Experience in developing and documenting sustainable controls and writing policies and procedures and their adoption.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, inquisitive nature and comfort challenging current practices.
- Genuine enthusiasm to understand technical systems and the business processes they support and synthesize the corresponding risks and controls and recommend adjustments.
- IT Process Knowledge (Software Development Lifecycle, Identity & Access Management, IT Operations, Production Support etc).
- Understanding or willingness to learn security principles, IT security controls and related technologies (FFIEC Management Handbook, NIST, ISO and COBIT standards). Broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
For more information visit Technology Careers.