- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 May 18
Risk Senior Project Manager # 109408
The successful candidate will join SRP (Strategic Risk Program) to work on the decommissioning of legacy risk architecture and the trade management target state deliverables required for FO RMS Rationalisation. This program is responsible for generating efficiencies (both TCO and business process optimisation) and improving front-to-back controls through the consolidation of legacy CRO Risk Management platforms onto the strategic EDA Platform. Once the Rationalisation program is completed, you will gain exposure to other SRP projects and programs.
You will be working with business and technology teams across the bank to provide support in the initialisation and mobilisation of the programme of work required to decommission the legacy architecture, this includes:
- Taking responsibility and completing all required business analysis to document current state, define/agree transition states, target state and associated control models/business process changes;
- You will produce all required artefacts/plans/RAID's etc; define metrics and KPI's;
- You will implement and lead all required business partner meetings/working groups to drive consensus and communicate plans/delivery against plans to stakeholders and management;
- Be the point of escalation on risk/issue resolution, simplify complex issues and originate solutions for issues;
- Produce documentation required to feed in to the STC;
- You will work closely with our Technology delivery partners in translating business requirements into technology requirements and specifications;
- You will handle the virtual project teams alongside your direct line manager responsibilities.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have +8 years' experience working in project management, with minimum 4 years leading projects virtually across multiple front to back suppliers;
- You are able to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of stakeholders/suppliers virtually;
- Do you have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills complimented by data analysis skills / experience?
- Demonstrable deep understanding of project lifecycle alongside financial markets and products knowledge;
- A resilient self-starter and a quick learner, able show initiative and come up with ideas without prompting and can hold your own when facing off to more senior stakeholders;
- You are confident with MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc);
- You have +5 years direct line manager experience with proven track record of building and developing teams;
- You hold a Bachelors' degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of investment banking / global markets processes and architecture such as Risk and P&L generation;
- Experience of having worked either in a line or project role within a market risk department;
- Experience of Trade Management system e.g. Fidessa;
- 1-2 years' experience in a consultancy or a financial institution;
- PM certification (such as CAPM);
- Knowledge of risk concepts, practices and regulation.