Risk Regulatory Reporting QA Tester
- You will participate in the design and implementation of key CRO RRQA initiatives and processes, such as improving the framework that includes aspects of overall governance/escalation, testing methodology, and reporting.
- You will support the Americas CRO RRQAR lead and execute the QAR activities which includes process walkthrough meetings with Reporting team and Data Providers, gaining understanding of the controls over reporting process and assessing the adequacy of the same, performing sample/transaction testing, compliance against regulatory requirements on test check, etc.
- You will work with multiple senior partners across the bank (e.g. FO, CRO, CFO, etc.) to assess processes and controls to ensure completeness and accuracy of CRO regulatory reporting and recommend remediation actions and improvements where required.
- You will review issues/errors reported by the regulatory reporting teams and identify root cause, analyze robustness of remediation plan, and prepare summary to intensify to senior management and governance committee where applicable and track to completion.
- You will participate in regional Regulatory Reporting Governance committees and represent CRO to provide updates and work around actions therefrom.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience. Experience in Internal/External Audit functions, or risk analysis and reporting or regulatory reporting is an advantage.
- Exposure to Financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and strong communication skills and strong attention to details.
- You are an organized, self-starter with an ability to work independently. You take ownership of tasks, project lead them to their completion, and deliver under tight timelines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Standout colleague.
- Analytical skills.
- Time management - organizing and prioritizing work