Reporting Staff Accountant
We Offer Role description:
A meaningful role as Disclosure Reporting Staff Accountant for Credit Suisse's US based operating entities:
- You will be accountable for the preparation of stock loan/stock borrow and resale/repurchase agreement disclosure reporting for these entities from a head office, financial statement and regulatory reporting perspective under US GAAP.
- You are responsible for compliance with GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements.
- You will be exposed to new business opportunities, new accounting policies, and new regulations in the disclosure accounting area.
- You will manage relationships with CS management in New York, Zurich and Pune and other CS departments (e.g. Product Control, Legal Entity Accounting and Reporting), and liaison as necessary with external business partners (auditors, regulators and the SEC).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer You Offer:
- You are a qualified accountant with minimum 2 years of experience, auditing experience preferred.
- You possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You possess superb communication skills.
- You can build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance.
- You can show initiative with a strong dedication to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- You can work in a team and independently.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.