CRO and the Regulatory Change group work together to identify and maintain regulations across all business division of CS. Regulatory Change is tasked with global regulatory oversight and responsible for ensuring that CS is responding to regulatory shifts by implementing changes to maintain a strong and effective compliance program.
As a Regulatory Specialist, you will complement the existing Regulatory Sourcing Americas team, which is accountable for identifying, analyzing and addressing detailed regulations and rules for the region.
- Gain a broad perspective of the regulatory demands and reporting requirements impacting financial services in the Americas and assist compliance teams in responding to continuously changing regulatory environment.
- Build outstanding expertise of the financial regulatory landscape across all the business divisions, grow an extensive network with regulatory and compliance specialists and managers across the world, as well as, an understanding of Credit Suisse's global business footprint.
- Be a member of an international function with growing responsibilities, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and sustainable opportunities.
- We give an outstanding opportunity to grow your personal and professional skillset and to develop your career within a creative, state-of-the-art organization.
- Monitor new and amended rules and regulations and determine applicability to Credit Suisse businesses.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Credit Suisse business operations and structures in all relevant jurisdictions with a focus on the Americas.
- Provide support and mentorship to business partners across all divisions to ensure that all regulatory requirements are addressed appropriately within the organization.
- Prioritizing and preparing trainings on regulatory change process (and improvements), as needed!
- Driving deliverables on all regulatory change projects and process improvements for the team.
- Strengthening communication, coordination and assisting with consensus building amongst business partners.
- Participate in governance routines and meetings with key business partners to discuss impact and implementation of new as well as amended rules and regulations.
- Agree with members of global Regulatory Sourcing function and the wider Regulatory Foresight & Intelligence department to increase collaboration and further develop the Operating Model for RCM.
- We offer a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Equivalent work experience of 3+ years in the financial services industry, preferably in regulatory, legal & compliance or risk environment.
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills with an ability and confidence to discuss issues at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively engage business partners and foster collaboration.
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and strive for improvements.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and able to project confidence and integrity in dealing with business personnel.
- Self-starter, motivated for professional and career progression.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint will be preferred!
- Proficient in English; knowledge of any other language will be plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.