Regulatory Risk Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed individual to join the Regulatory Risk Management team supporting GM, IBCM, CUSO/CIB CRO. This individual will contribute to the team responsible for managing and mitigating areas of regulatory risk for the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) organization, ensuring compliance with applicable laws while supporting business objectives. This role will include contributing to the development and maintenance of a regulatory communication strategy for the CRO organization, and reporting to senior management. Key responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of standardized process and regulatory interactions repository (Sharepoint) and of US regulatory rules applicable to CRO.
- Preparation of management information reports summarizing regulatory risk items and the firm's interactions with regulators, including the tracking of applicable remedial actions with respective owners.
- Serve as the single point of entry for communications from US Regulatory Affairs, mobilizing the appropriate internal partners to respond to queries, drafting strawmen presentations to initiate the response.
- Partnership with the Digital Team to further enhance technological capabilities of the Regulatory Risk team, including assisting in the technical enhancements of the self-assessment process.
- Assist in drafting and disseminating bulletins covering regulatory developments affecting Credit Suisse.
- Challenge existing firm practices based on regulations and regulatory guidance.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience, financial services experiences preferred.
- Good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those of relevant teams; Project management experience is required.
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to identify larger patterns and issues.
- Must be able to build and manage a SharePoint site
- Advanced degree in business, law, or a related field is a plus
- Positive attitude towards working with other work streams on the Regulatory Risk team, but is also able to work independently
- Knowledge/experience with compliance and risk issues in financial services businesses and processes
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.