Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Generate and analyze daily and monthly MIS and Compliance RWA Reports used to drive management decisions, capital forecasting, and planning across the firm.
- Calculation and analysis of Stress Testing reports driving global Enterprise Risk Management, responsible for MIS and Compliance reporting under FINMA Basel Rules.
- Conduct "deep dive" analysis on the identification of data sources, methodology treatment, variances, and control issues, etc.
- Educate and Train to be subject matter expert in FINMA Basel rules
- Key member of team responsible for US regulatory and Stress Testing reports preparations, including UAT testing, and other improvements to reporting workflows
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA and/or MBA a plus)
- 5+ year work experience in reporting or accounting, preferably within the banking industry or finance function
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skill [proficient PowerPoint and detailed documentation skills including controls and process documentation.]
- Basic understanding of financial products from an accounting, product control and/or regulatory treatment perspective. Knowledge of Basel rules plus.
- Ability to handle several tasks and have the drive to work towards challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills is a plus!
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to learn and strong attention to detail
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.