- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Sep 18
Regulatory Reporting Solution Delivery Manager # 116101
This is a fulltime position in Group Finance IT Americas under Risk & Finance IT division. Position is a lead role to deliver Projects/Work Packages/Reports under IHC/CCAR Regulatory Reporting workstreams, Mandatory Regulatory Changes (MRC) & Continues improvements (CI), New business impact & RtB, specifically working with Solution Delivery Managers, Project/Program Managers, IT stakeholders (Globally), Finance Change and Regulatory Reporting teams. You should be able to lead a global delivery team to design and develop technology solutions to support internal/external business processes and disclosures to head-office and regulators. Role will require to apply project management methodologies that include project plans, risk mitigation, issue tracking, efficient communication & collaboration plan and status reporting.
Other responsibilities include:
- You will establish strong working relationship with IT, Finance Change & Regulatory teams.
- Design reviews with CFO solution architects & design authority.
- IT solutions & deliverables should confirm to architecture guidelines, program/project timelines & quality measures.
- You will perform front to back analysis to define/propose system processes to automate Regulatory processes/reports.
- You will lead the design & develop scalable data acquisition & reporting solutions.
- You will manage delivery of IT solutions and actively participate in and contribute to overall Project/Workstream/Program.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- College degree, Financial, Risk and Regulatory Reporting experience is a plus.
- You have 10+ years of financial experience with design and delivery of IT solutions with Project management background (Other domains will be considered based on candidates experience and skills).
- You have experience in Regulatory reporting, capital, Market & Operational risks.
- You have leadership skills.
- You have strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Do you have excellent management, planning and organizational skills?
- Proven team player with a flexible approach - Self-starter.
- You have strong knowledge of Investment Banking business processes - front to back involvement in managing change.
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- You are highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Enterprise Reporting tools is a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers .