Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance # 109147
A role executing the IHC validation program
- You will have the responsibility identifying issues for their impact on regulatory reporting based on rules interpretation, transaction validation, and control assessment
- You will have the opportunity to draft recommendations and liaise with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
- You will have the ability to organize and present data in a significant way, including assessing and summarizing detailed information from various sources
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have Solid written, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence subject matter experts
- Solid qualitative analytical skills
- You have the ability to multi-task, adapt, and work well with deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and to collaborate with peers and leadership to build effective solutions to validation issues
- You have an advanced Excel skills
- Sense of ownership and accountability for work
- You possess 4+ years of experience
- Do you have prior audit or banking experience?
- Do you have an understanding of IHC or BHC regulatory reporting?
- Do you have an experience with testing and proposing remediation plans?