Regulatory Reporting IT Business Analyst
We Offer Description
The US Regulatory IT team in Risk & Finance (R&F) IT is looking for a business analyst in Raleigh. The role will be responsible for analysis of various Regulatory Reports in Axiom reporting tool for US Regulatory Reporting, specifically working with NY & Singapore/Pune teams, other IT business partners, Finance Change and Finance Regulatory teams to understand the regulatory requirements and data models. Responsibilities are to transform business requirements into functional and technical specifications for development and QA teams.
Other responsibilities -
- Perform data analysis by accessing the data using queries or reporting tools, including mapping the business functions to the data and data model, data reconciliations, gap analysis
- Work with various team members using Agile Methodology.
- Support production enquirer to provide level3 support. Identify & Analyze continues improvements and mandatory regulatory changes(MRC)
- Develop functional requirements and obtain timely sign-off by all respective parties.
- A strong knowledge of financial instruments with regulatory experience and reporting/analytical skills
- Work closely with business users and IT development team throughout the various phases of the project.
- Participate in testing along with QA & UAT teams.
You Offer Qualifications
- Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing.
- At least 7+ years of IT experience in finance data analysis or credit/market risk or US/IHC/CCAR regulatory reporting.
- Meaningful business analysis experience within banking and financial services, preferably in Regulatory reporting space (Basel, PRA/FINMA/IHC/CCAR guidelines). Additional prior experience in QA a plus
- Functional and Technical Analysis experience will be plus
- Outstanding analysis skills, including technical and functional specification development
- Experience in basic data modeling and database querying.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher