Regulatory Reporting Developer
We Offer Job Description
The US Regulatory Reporting IT team in Group Finance IT is looking for a reporting/analytics developer in Raleigh. The role will be responsible for design and development of IHC/CCAR Regulatory Reports, implement continues improvements and Fed mandated changes by bringing to bear Axiom SL Controller View (training and required materials will be provided). Other responsibilities include working with IT business partners globally and support Finance Change and Regulatory Reporting teams at various phases. Other responsibilities -
- Produce reporting design based on techno/functional requirements
- Design and develop/ new regulatory reports based on technical design specifications/functional requirements
- Perform unit, functional and regression testing for the changes implemented
- Collaborate with offshore analysis, development and testing teams
- Participate & support users during functional/user acceptance testing
You Offer Qualification
- Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Bachelor's degree in computer science Essential:
- 5 years of experience in development of financial or credit/market risk reporting or US/IHC/CCAR regulatory reporting.
- Design and development experience with reporting tools such as Business Objects or OBIEE or Crystal reports or Axiom Controller-View.
- Experience with data modeling design concepts
- Experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in Axiom Controller-View is a plus
- Experience in taking care of offshore and onsite teams.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.