- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Nov 18
Regulatory Reporting Analyst (Securitization) # 121705
Regulatory Reporting of Risk Weighted Assets for Securitization deals.
- Analyze and report day over day movements of RWA (risk weighted assets) for Americas Entity.
- Manually calculate RWA if necessary for Securitization structures for Regulatory reporting.
- Provide commentaries for the daily and monthly movements.
- Work closely with Policy to identify the correct framework for new deals.
- Responsible for various controls and due diligence related to RWA production.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for Front Office whenever required.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related discipline. Master's Degree or CFA preferred
- 3 to 5+ years experience in financial analysis with strong preference for experience with bank financial reporting or risk based reporting
- Knowledge of banking and bank regulatory reporting, finance, or accounting, with a financial institution