- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Regulatory Governance Specialist # 121911
The CCAR Governance & Controls Team provides centralized oversight of the Governance and Control frameworks that covers the Americas Capital and Resolution Planning (ACRP) processes, including providing management information reporting to senior business partners. The team performs key oversight and assurance functions and is responsible for working in partnership with all areas across the various ACRP functions to ensure that the overall execution, governance and control environments are robust and aligned to regulatory expectations.
This VP position will report to the Governance and Oversight Lead in the ACRP Governance and Controls Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will maintain the governance and control documentation and standards for the ACRP program ensuring adherence to standards and documentation requirements.
- You track and coordinate governance activities working in collaboration with committee secretaries tasks and identify and raise issues as appropriate.
- Lead and track supervisory expectations related to governance and controls.
- Lead or contribute to special projects to seek gaps and actively improve program execution, crafting and mobilizing cross-functional teams as needed.
- Prepare monthly/weekly updates on governance related matters for senior management.
- Maintain governance and control documentation (such as policies, procedures, manuals etc.) to ensure standardization, quality, consistency, and traceability and adherence to firm wide standards.
- Facilitate the coordination and submission of governance and control supporting documentation for the Capital Plan.
- Handle regulatory exam materials focusing on quality and ensuring timely delivery of FRB requests and meeting agendas.
- Track and report all communications and deliverables associated with CCAR regulatory exams.
- Contribute to the development and production of ad-hoc reports and presentations as needed.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 10+ years of experience in Finance, Business Analysis or Project/Program Management.
- You have bachelor's degree.
- Do you have previous experience with regulatory implementation and execution of large programs, such as CCAR, DFAST, Basel and RRP?
- You are strict, organized and structured individual.
- You are able to work independently and face-off with all levels of staff and management.
- Do you have the ability to collaborate and influence senior leaders to challenge, enhance, and improve overall program deliverables and work products?
- Demonstrate initiative - a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- You have strong communication and writing skills.
- You have high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Do you have the ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure environments?