Regulatory Due Diligence Analyst
- Acting as a subject matter guide in regulations on behalf of both internal partner groups and clients
- Understanding and being able to communicate the importance of controls surrounding Credit Suisse's regulatory compliance obligations
- Partnering with our Data & Analytics group to define, implement and maintain control reports and process monitoring
- Management of daily exception reports, implementing improvements as required;
- Working with the Change team to resolve any static data issues and with internal systems and external vendors
- Working with project managers to ensure business-as-usual (BAU) processes can be transitioned seamlessly
- Crafting and maintaining procedures and policies to reflect current processes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Minimum 3 years of significant experience in Financial Services, ideally in a client facing role
- Familiarity with regulations such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, FinFraG, MIFID II, FATCA preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and social skills
- Ability to integrate and articulate numerous viewpoints across the business
- Possess proficient analytical skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets, identify meaningful themes and develop insights.
- Highly organized, able to handle, prioritize and complete multiple tasks at a time, be passionate about driving results
- Hardworking with ability to operate successfully under pressure, autonomously and with minimal direct supervision.